PERRY HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS MEDICINE
Need to talk to one of us?? Please call 480-224-2800 ext 3012 and leave a message!
I want to welcome the parents of incoming 9th grade students as well as any other NEW student athlete to Perry High School's Sports Medicine page. Your student athlete has access to sport specific medical care on Perry's campus everyday, afterschool during the practices and games. Please call us or email us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your childs health while participating in a school sponsored sport.
Some things you should know:
1. ALL NEW Perry high school students athletes will be taking the ImPACT test for their baseline at the begnining of their season. See the ImPACT at Perry Webpage for more information.
2. All student atheltes are encouraged to bring their own waterbottle to practices (and some teams games as well). There will be water provided, you just need to bring the cup/bottle.
3. All injuries MUST be seen by an athletic trainer PRIOR to returning to practice/games. We are trained in recognizing injuries and treating them appropriately. We will do what is in the best interest of your child for SAFETY not to win/lose the game.
4. If your child sees a doctor for an injury/illness - we must recieve a note specifically stating that they are "CLEARED TO PLAY" or "CLEARED WITH NO RESTRICTIONS". If the note says anything else on it, we will follow those orders and so will the coach. If there are any questions about this please ask.
5. Make sure the emergency contact information is current and accurate at all times. If at any time you need to make a change please notify us so we can write it down. We will be contacting you if your child suffers an injury or if we need you to come and get them.
6. The location of the athletic training room is in the E Building (main gym area) next to the locker rooms/north from wresting/east from the weight training room/ west from the gym. The door is painted with the words "SPORTS MEDICINE". If your child is injured, unless we say otherwise, this is where they will be waiting for you.
Please come meet us at any time!!
Head Athletic Trainer
Sports Medicine Instructor
Select Physical Therapy
Dr. Greg Stewart
604 W. Warner Rd. Suite C-3
Mesa Az 85225
Josh Hayes PT, DPT, OCS
Team Physical Therapist
Select Physical Therapy
3507 S. Mercy Rd. Suite 105
Gilbert AZ 85297
**When calling to make an appointment for Dr. Stewart or Select Physical Therapy please mention that you are a Perry High School Athlete**
Athletic Training Room Hours
Monday - Friday
6:15AM - 6:40AM (Fall ONLY)
Fall Season ONLY
6:45AM - 8:00AM
*If we are not in the room we are outside at football practice*
**Times vary during breaks
***Contact your Athletic Trainers for any questions
Working together to keep all of your athletes
as healthy as possible.