Welcome to the Hartford Sylvia Encinas Parent Center!
Where Can You Find Me?
I am honored to be able to assist and help families with the following services:
· Providing community information and referrals.
· Translating and interpreting services for conferences, meetings, parent letters, etc.
· Coordinating and facilitating monthly Cafecito meetings with principals and parents.
· Being the liaison between school, teacher, parents and community.
· Conducting home visits to support communication between home and school.
· Coordinating parent volunteers for teachers andParentCenter.
· Attending FIAT, PTO meetings, activities, and events.
· Establishing and supporting community partnerships.
· Coordinating parent workshops, meetings, and activities.
· Assisting with computer usage and much, much more!I offer the following free Parent Workshops for all parents:
· General Interest
· Informative (community & school resources, topics about children & school)
· Educational classes
· Parenting classes
· English classes
· Computer classes
Please see me for more details.
My Vision for Hartford:
My goal as a Parent Liaison is to help parents get actively involved in their child's education. For parents to be involved and engaged towards student achievement and by working together we can reach our common goal towards student success at school and at home.
Click to: Report a Website Problem